Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What to say, what to say ...


I haven't written in awhile, but I just don't really know what to say nor do I have anything really creative to say like I did in my "Complimentary Sampling" post a few weeks back. So I'll resort to rambling, ha!

Lately, I'm beginning to see why so many people compare life to a rollercoaster. Now, I am one who LOVES rollercoasters and all the thrills that coincide with them. But the rollercoaster of life, ehhh, not so much. Some days you're left clueless and questioning your purpose in many aspects of life; other days you may feel you've accomplished a great deed and the world is back on track. That constant up and down can get burdensome and even take a toll on you.

I'll admit I've had a TON on my mind lately - work related, friends/family related, health conditions & Heaven forbid these blessed kittens at our house! We get ourselves wrapped up in so many things that we can't sort thru everything to ascertain what should be prioritized. But in the end, it should be our faith that keeps us strong and holds us together. God will see us thru any storm or trial we may be facing.

My rollercoaster is all over the place right now. In some areas, it is returning to what I hope to be a normal (or maybe when you're at the highest peak!); in other areas, it's starting that descent downhill (a descent that on a true rollercoaster is where ALL the fun should be!); and well I'm sure there is a part that's probably a bit "loopy" too.

But even though the wild rollercoaster ride of my life will continue to cycle thru, just as everyone else's does, too, we must keep our focus, not get too burdened and just keep going. Keep the faith and God will see you thru all your circumstances

No comments:

Post a Comment