Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Me, myself and I





So just a little "All About Me" randomization post. Maybe you can glean something you may have not known before.


1. What is your name spelled backwards? Retsof Htiderem
2. What did you do last night? Went to a jewelry/fashion party with some friends from church
3. What was the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Something work related
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? No why on earth, pray tell, would I do something stupid like that?
5. When was the last time you swam in a pool? Sunday, February 28, 2010 -- and it was so much fun!!
6. What are you wearing? Had to bring the winter clothes back out since Spring just can't seem to arrive in North Carolina -- khaki kourds and a black turtle neck
7. How many cars have you owned? 2
8. What is the type of music you dislike most? Rap
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? No, we have that little thing known as the converter box
11. What kind of computer do you use? At work, I have a Dell; at home I have a Dell, two Gateways and some really old thing that I am not sure if it is even a brand
12. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Yes, when I was much younger
13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I have already bungee jumped
14. What is the furthest place you ever traveled? The Bahamas or New Hampshire, whichever is further away (ha!)
15. What's your favorite comic strip? I don't really have one
16. Do you know all of the words to the national anthem? Yes
17. Do you shower in the morning or at night? At night, but do my hair in the morning
18. What is your favorite pizza topping? Cheese, please
19. Chips or popcorn? Probably popcorn
20. What cell phone provider do you use? Verizon.
21. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No, but I do eat them
22. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Not hardly
23. Orange juice or apple juice? Orange Juice
24. With whom were the last people you sat at lunch? Yesterday, I had lunch with my friend, Phyllis
25. Favorite chocolate bar? Snickers
26. Which of your friends lives the closest to you? You know I need to do a mapquest on this to determine if it is Phyllis or Tiffany ... hold please, research in progress......Okay and the results are: Tiffany lives 5.35 miles from my house; Phyllis lives 4.52 miles -- so there you go and now I know
27. When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Wow, it's been a while
28. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, several
29. Favorite arcade game? Skee ball
30. Ever ordered from an infomercial? No, not that I recall
31. Sprite or 7-UP? Ugh, neither thanks
32. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Fortunately, no
33. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Probably Claritin
34. Ever thrown up in public? Not that I know of
35. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? Hmm that's a tough question :)
36. Do you believe in love at first sight? No
37. Spongebob or Jimmy Neutron? Neither
38. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Yes
39. What message is on your voicemail? I have a few saved
40. Where would you like to go right now? To sleep, ha, I am so exhausted
41. What's the name of your pet? Zoey Katherine
42. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? I don't have one other than my mini-back pack purse
43. What kind of tennis shoes do you have? I have several different pair: New Balance, Nike, Adidas, Skechers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment