Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Three Year Update



I did this initial questionnaire back in March of 2010, so I figured hmm...why not re-answer the questions three years later and see if anything has changed. The 2010 answers are in "italics" and the 2013 answer are in "bold" -- this shall be interesting, ha!



1. What is your name spelled backwards? Retsof Htiderem ; Retsof Htiderem

2. What did you do last night? Went to a jewelry/fashion party with some friends from church ; Went to dinner with my parents, came home & watched Muffet McGraw and her Notre Dame Fighting Irish play basketball while monitoring the UConn game via twitter

3. What was the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Something work related ; A photo from one of the games last night

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? No why on earth, pray tell, would I do something stupid like that? ; That still remains a no; and what a stupid thing that is

5. When was the last time you swam in a pool? Sunday, February 28, 2010 -- and it was so much fun!! ; Honestly, I cannot remember the last time I swam in a pool; but I am thinking maybe the summer of 2010

6. What are you wearing? Had to bring the winter clothes back out since Spring just can't seem to arrive in North Carolina -- khaki kourds and a black turtle neck ; Black dress pants, black Underarmour long-sleeve shirt under a lavendar rhinestone DKNY shirt with a grey glittery belt and of course, black heels -- Chris Dailey would be SO proud!

7. How many cars have you owned? 2 ; 3

8. What is the type of music you dislike most? Rap ; Rap and Jazz

9. Are you registered to vote? Yes ; Yes

10. Do you have cable? No, we have that little thing known as the converter box ; We now have DirectTV, thank the Lord!!

11. What kind of computer do you use? At work, I have a Dell; at home I have a Dell, two Gateways and some really old thing that I am not sure if it is even a brand ; At work, I THINK it's a Dell but honestly who really knows; at home, we still have a Dell and two Gateways, we finally got rid of the old clunker

12. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Yes, when I was much younger ; Yes

13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I have already bungee jumped ; I wouldn't mind giving sky diving a try -- I am a little bit of a dare-devil

14. What is the furthest place you ever traveled? The Bahamas or New Hampshire, whichever is further away (ha!) ; well, I am thinking that would now be Texas

15. What's your favorite comic strip? I don't really have one ; Don't really pay any attention to comics

16. Do you know all of the words to the national anthem? Yes ; Yes

17. Do you shower in the morning or at night? At night, but do my hair in the morning ; Same answer

18. What is your favorite pizza topping? Cheese, please ; Still prefer cheese, but you can add a little pork sausage too

19. Chips or popcorn? Probably popcorn ; Popcorn

20. What cell phone provider do you use? Verizon. ; Verizon

21. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No, but I do eat them ; Ummm...NO!

22. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Not hardly ; No, that's just not for me

23. Orange juice or apple juice? Orange Juice ; Same answer

24. When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Wow, it's been a while ; Maybe over the summer

25. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, several ; Yes, I have

26. Favorite arcade game? Skee ball ; Skee ball, one of the basketball games or the jump rope game

27. Ever ordered from an infomercial? No, not that I recall ; No

28. Sprite or 7-UP? Ugh, neither thanks ; Don't really like either

29. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Fortunately, no ; No, I have had a dress code, but it didn't involve wearing uniforms

30. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Probably Claritin ; Photos, Diet Coke & Candy

31. Ever thrown up in public? Not that I know of ; Not unless I did when I was a kid

32. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? Hmm that's a tough question :) ; Okay, I'll admit it, right now being a millionaire sounds pretty good!

33. Do you believe in love at first sight? No ; Still no

34. Spongebob or Jimmy Neutron? Neither ; Really, no preference

35. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Yes ; Yes

36. What message is on your voicemail? I have a few saved ; My personal phone has NONE, I erased all of them (thank God); at work, I do have one saved from a very nice lady who had some kind words to say to me -- that's a rarity these days

37. Where would you like to go right now? To sleep, ha, I am so exhausted ; Hmm tough question, but probably to a basketball game or I wouldn't mind going back to Texas, but I would love to go to London and Italy

38. What's the name of your pet? Zoey Katherine ; Zoey Katherine and Maggie Moo

39. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? I don't have one other than my mini-back pack purse ; I have a plain black one, but I only use it when I am going on vacation, so nothing is in it right now

40. What kind of tennis shoes do you have? I have several different pair: New Balance, Nike, Adidas, Skechers, etc.
; Shoe freak over here has too many -- two pair of Nike basketball shoes, two pair of "regular" Nike; a flaming orange pair of Adidas, two pair of Puma; a pair of Skechers and a pair of New Balance...I am sure there are probably more

No comments:

Post a Comment