Thursday, May 4, 2017

Jackman

There’s a lot of random things I could write about for the letter “J” – I could write about the amazing Captain Janeway; I could blog about my crazy coworker and friend Julia; I could talk about the months of June and July; I could even blog about Jump Ropes.  The possibilities are endless. 

But as I sit here and stare at my dual computer monitors, the one on my right has a rotating wallpaper of a variety of pictures and it just so happened that the best J of all appeared on my screen – Jackman … Hugh Jackman that is. 

So rather than type up a biographical blog or talk about one of my favorite movies that he’s starred in, let’s just take a few moments to stare into his lovely eyes and be swept away.  This might just put us at ease for a few moments during our hectic day (at least it will for me!). 

Enjoy and remember, there’s only one Jackman!










No comments:

Post a Comment